Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Our Waiting Room is currently closed to comply with proper social distancing recommendations and for your safety.
- We ask all family members to remain in the car to minimize your exposure. We will also be making the appointments before each patient leaves, which can be rescheduled as needed via text, email or phone.
- Our restroom is cleaned between each use, and common areas such as the desk, doorknobs, iPads, etc… are cleaned between patients.
- We have air purifiers throughout the office that have HEPA filters and UVC light to help clean the air of potential harmful aerosols.
- We are covering our treatment chairs in plastic and replacing them between each appointment.
- Our staff is wearing extensive personal protective equipment for everyone’s protection.
- All Patients are required to wear a mask. Please bring your own mask for your protection.
- Upon arrival, we will verify screening questions, take your temperature using a no-touch thermometer, and ask you to use the hand sanitizer that we’re providing.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We will do our best to continue to accommodate your schedules and ask for your patience as we learn to manage our schedules as well.
We look forward to seeing you soon and keeping you safe while providing you with the best possible general and cosmetic dentist services in Westchester County NY!
Schedule an appointment
Dr. Scott Schwartz is an expert dentist in Westchester County NY. If you have any questions regarding dental implants, veneers, dental plans and teeth whitening and live in Peekskill, NY, Croton-on-Hudson, 10520 zip code, Westchester NY, Ossining NY, Montrose NY, and Cortlandt Manor NY or would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Scott Schwartz contact us at: (914) 303-6884.