Pala® Digital Dentures
* Click on above video for informative video on PALA Digital Dentures*
Dr. Schwartz offers the ultimate convenience when replacing an entire arch of teeth with Pala® Digital Dentures. Using CAD/CAM technology, Dr. Schwartz can design a new set of dentures during one visit- with great accuracy for improved results.
Pala Digital Dentures require usually just 3 visits to our Westchester County dentist office:
- First visit: Dr. Schwartz will take digital dental impressions to be used in creating your dentures along with computer software that will analyze all aspects of your gum surfaces for a highly accurate restoration.
- Second visit: in about 2 weeks your new dentures will be placed and Dr. Schwartz will work with you to ensure a comfortable and healthy fit.
Advantages of the Pala Digital Denture:
- Better Fit!!
- Accurate spare denture can be made with no additional office visits!! No need to worry about a lost or broken denture anymore.
- 12 year warranty against chipping or breakage!!
Give us a call to find out more about Pala Digitial Dentures, or click on HERE for more information!
Dr. Scott Schwartz will work with you on an individual basis to determine the most suitable tooth replacement option for your unique oral health needs and cosmetic goals. Replacing missing teeth will restore both dental health and daily quality of life, improving speech and the ability to enjoy a varied diet as well as your sense of confidence in your overall appearance.
Dentures and partial dentures have long been the only treatment option to replace the upper, lower or both arches of teeth. Recent advances in techniques and materials now offer patients cosmetic dentures that are natural looking and comfortable and secure results with dental implants.
Types of dentures:
There are three types of dentures and Dr. Schwartz will discuss your options as well as their pros and cons for long term dental health.
- Full dentures: a full denture can be fixed or removable, replacing all of the upper or lower arch of teeth.
- Partial dentures: a partial denture replaces several lost teeth and can be fixed using dental implants for a lasting result.
- Implant secured dentures: cosmetic dentures can be permanently secured using strategically placed dental implants for the most natural looking and functioning result.
Dentures: What To Consider
Dr. Schwartz will perform a thorough evaluation of your oral health and discuss your personal concerns and goals during an initial consultation to determine if dentures are the best option for replacing your missing teeth. Whenever possible he will recommend using implant supported dentures, or “all-on-four”, because of the many benefits they offer when it comes to restoring a beautiful new smile.
Benefits of Implant Supported Dentures
Implant dentures have a 95% or better success rate and equally high level of patient satisfaction. While this procedure does require a greater initial investment compared to alternatives like removable dentures or bridges, implant dentures offer the best long term benefits.
- Supports bone retention for better overall dental health
- Restores normal chewing function and enables a varied, healthy diet
- Allows patient to speak and smile naturally and comfortably
- No daily maintenance- no glues, adhesives, soaks or rinses.
Dentures, either removable or implant supported are a multi step process from treatment planning to final placement. Your procedure will begin with dental impressions and work with you to fabricate a custom denture that supports improved dental health and complements your natural appearance.
Your new smile will be aesthetically pleasing, comfortable and functional.
Schedule an appointment
Looking for a general, cosmetic or restorative dentist in Northern Westchester County, NY? Dr. Schwartz welcomes new patients from many Westchester County communities, offering affordable dental care in Cortlandt, Ossining, Peekskill, Crotonville, and Croton on Hudson. We offer personalized, one on one dental care that is focused on your needs and goals. Call our office at (914) 271-6224 or use our online request form and we will contact you shortly.